INTRODUCTION Fungal ear infection, also known as Otomycosis, is a common problem described as a fungal infection of the external…
Symptoms Of Otomycosis
About Dr. Sharad
Dr. Sharad did his early schooling at Delhi Public School and DAV Model School. He entered the most prestigious medical college of India and finished his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University.Dr. Sharad joined his postgraduation in the field of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and completed his Master of Surgery (MS) from PGI.
- Which Ear drops, Nasal sprays and Gargles are most commonly used for Ear, Nose, and Throat infections?
- Bad Effects Of Home Air Purifiers
- What is VERTIGO? Know its Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
- What Is Hearing Loss in the Elderly or Presbycusis? Know The Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
- What is a Fungal Ear Infection? Know the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment