Introduction Hand, foot, and mouth disease is a mild but highly contagious viral infection commonly found in young children. The…
About Dr. Sharad
Dr. Sharad did his early schooling at Delhi Public School and DAV Model School. He entered the most prestigious medical college of India and finished his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University.Dr. Sharad joined his postgraduation in the field of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and completed his Master of Surgery (MS) from PGI.
- Ear Drum Hole Surgery And Its Cost
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease (HFMD)? Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- What is Tomato Fever? Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- What is Meniere’s Disease? Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- MONKEYPOX: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention