Definition: A dermoid cyst is the most common midline nasal mass, usually seen in any position from the nasal tip…
About Dr. Sharad
Dr. Sharad did his early schooling at Delhi Public School and DAV Model School. He entered the most prestigious medical college of India and finished his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University.Dr. Sharad joined his postgraduation in the field of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and completed his Master of Surgery (MS) from PGI.
- Posterior Neurectomy for Nose Allergy: A Potential Treatment Option
- Exploring the Side Effects of Using Mustard Oil Inside Ears
- Do you SNORE? YES!! Snoring Can Be a Sign of Which Serious Health Issues?
- Ear Pain Uncovered: A Deep Dive into OTITIS EXTERNA Causes, Types, and Treatment
- Beauty and the Bump: Dealing with DERMOID CYST of the Nose