INTRODUCTION Home air purifiers are machines designed specifically to filter the air in a room. This machine removes the contaminants…
About Dr. Sharad
Dr. Sharad did his early schooling at Delhi Public School and DAV Model School. He entered the most prestigious medical college of India and finished his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University.Dr. Sharad joined his postgraduation in the field of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and completed his Master of Surgery (MS) from PGI.
- BELL’S PALSY – Definition, Causes, Clinical Features, Diagnosis, Treatment, & Prognosis
- Headache- Definition, Causes, Types & Management
- What causes Facial Pain and what are its Types?
- What is PEDIATRIC RHINOSINUSITIS and How to deal with it?
- What is FUNGAL SINUSITIS? Definition, Types, and Treatment